Home Counties Insurance Services was founded in 1990 and now serves hundreds of established UK companies, and often the individuals who work within them.
Its directors come from a background of large insurance businesses, where they noticed that well-established companies which were not yet, or did not intend to be, large multi-nationals often did not receive the best possible level of service. With this in mind, Home Counties Insurance was formed to raise the benchmark of service quality to the UK’s national and regional business population.
Six things you should know about Home Counties Insurance
- 95% of clients choose to remain with Home Counties Insurance when it comes to renewing their insurance policies.
- 80% of insurance quotes are successful.
- Its working ethos follows strong moral values.
- Home Counties Insurance researchers proactively seek out specialist insurances for industries with niche requirements.
- Home Counties Insurance insures organisations that are too difficult for other insurance companies to cover.
- Each member of staff pays personal attention to each customer’s affairs.
Each customer has a dedicated Account Manager to ensure their policies fit their requirements like a glove. More importantly, Home Counties Insurance also has a dedicated Claims Manager who ensures that customers receive the best service from their insurance, when problems arise.
A small company with corporate buying power
Home Counties Insurance is a member of Marsh ProBroker, an elite network of companies supported by the buying power of Marsh, the world’s largest insurance broker and risk management company. This means that, through Home Counties Insurance, business clients can enjoy the cost benefits brought by economies of scale which are normally only available to large insurance brokers, without compromising on quality of service.
As a customer-centric company, we provide the same high standard of service to each customer, regardless of the size of their insurance premium.
Try us out
To experience our customer service first-hand, please contact us for an insurance quote or to tell us when your existing policies are up for renewal, so we can provide you with an alternative option.
Our full terms of business agreement is available to view online by clicking here.