As a rule of thumb, the more established your business, the more you stand to lose financially in the event of a mistake, accident or disaster. Well-developed businesses are also, inevitably, exposed to a wider array of potential risks. Most of our customers fall into this category and have stayed with us for years, because our account managers excel at forming tailored combination policies.
For example, because we have the ability to put modular policies together to match your specific needs, the elements within your scheme could be general and specialised. If you were in product development and manufacturing, your policy might comprise the following:
- Business loss and interruption insurance
- Multiple buildings, contents, fixtures, fittings and stock insurance
- Industrial machinery and tool insurance
- Goods in transit or marine cargo insurance
- Employers ’and public/products liability insurance
- Directors and officers liability insurance
- Commercial legal protection
- Cyber-liability insurance.
Business insurance is clearly not something that can be bought off the shelf; instead, you need the experience of a seasoned professional.
Try us out
Contact us if you would like us to review your policies or provide a quote, or to tell us when your insurance policies are due to be renewed, so we can provide you with an alternative.
“Home Counties Insurance Services genuinely want to help, which is one of the reasons I recommend them. It is also the company to call for those who have no interest in playing ‘musical insurance brokers’.”
Keith Hunt, Director of Hunts (UK) Deliveries Ltd