Motor Trade Insurance
Garages and dealerships that have grown into multiple sites are among some of our most long-standing customers. Very few motor traders’ insurance requirements are alike, so Home Counties Insurance Services tailors each motor trade insurance policy to the needs of each company.
The only aspects that these customers’ policies usually have in common are:
- Cover for own and customers vehicles
- Public, employers’ and products’ liability insurance
- Buildings and contents insurance, including vehicles and tool insurance
- Road risks
- Business interruption insurance
- Engineering inspection service or full engineering insurance
- Money/cash cover
- Wrongful conversion.
When motor traders initially contact us for business insurance advice and quotations, we often find:
1. gaps in their existing cover that they were unaware of, which could often pose a threat to their livelihood
2. that they have misconceptions over what is covered.
In response, we’ve created a free motor trade insurance checklist which can be downloaded by clicking here.
We have developed an expert insurance service for the motor trade and can offer everything from a simple road risks-only policy to full combined cover. Whatever happens, our experienced team and a dedicated Claims Manager will look after you.
Try us out
Contact us if you would like us to review your policies or provide a quote, or to tell us when your insurance policies are due to be renewed, so we can provide you with an alternative.
"We have been using Home Counties Insurance as our brokers for over 10 years and have found that, despite some complicated challenges relating to our unique requirements, Cliff Amos, one of the directors at Home Counties, has always been able to find a solution. Home Counties offers the sort of personal service and understanding of our business that is sadly lacking elsewhere, and we are more than happy to recommend them to other businesses – not just in our industry, but in any sector.”
Billy Dalzell, Director – Milton Keynes Motor Co Ltd